Though we are known for our ability to quickly handle accounts for small-to-midsized contractors, we have grown through the years to handle all kinds of risks, specialties, and even some of the more colorful risks that you may come across. We’ve added many new Surplus Lines Brokerage companies over the past few years. We also provide you with the required amount of declinations as we have over three admitted companies in-house, and as an added bonus, we take care of filing your taxes and filing fees with the State of Alaska.
• General Liability
• Umbrella/Excess Liability
• Liquor Liability
• Inland Marine
• Specialty Production
• Professional Lines
• Excess Liability
• If it’s not listed, we might still have it to offer-just ask!
Outside of the standard ACCORD forms, we often need additional forms for particular levels of business needs. Below is a list of the current forms we are using for support. If you don’t see the form you need, simply ask and if we write it, we will send it to you!
• Dwelling Coverage – Basic form
• Dwelling Coverage – Broad form
• Dwelling Coverage – Special form
• Mobile Home Coverage
• Personal Liability and Personal Property in Conjunction with Commercial Coverage
• Occupancy: Primary, Seasonal, Vacant, Unoccupied, Rental and Course of Construction (COC).
• Coverage Options: Other Structures, Fair Rental Value, Additional Living Expense, Limited Theft, Vandalism/Malicious Mischief, Medical Payments, Personal Liability and more!
Whether your customer is seeking a particular type of bond, or run a business with a variety of bonding requirements, we can provide a surety program tailored to your needs.
• Surety – Contractor License, etc. (No Auto Dealers)
• Pension Plan
• Business Services
Basically, anywhere there is a water source, it can flood. Many conditions can result in a flood: storms, broken levees, outdated or clogged drainage systems and rapid accumulation of rainfall. Flood risk isn’t just based on history, but based on a number of factors such as rainfall, river-flow and tidal-surge data, topography, flood-control measures, and changes due to building and development.
Flood insurance policies cover physical damage to your property and possessions that result from a flood. For an application, click on the button below: