The Insurance Center accepts online payments via ePayPolicy. ePayPolicy accepts the following credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) or electronic check (ACH). PLEASE NOTE: ePayPolicy may charge an additional fee for using their service that is separate from your premium, policy fees, or agency fees.
WAYS TO PAY
We require one of three payment options for one-year policies:
• Full payment
• 50% down payment, balance due in 30 days. (If it is unpaid at 30 days, your policy will be cancelled effective immediately for non-payment.) *an installment fee will apply.
• Premium Financing offered through your retail agent.
We require full payment for short-term policies
We require full payment for bond policies
• Credit Card or E-Check payments online via ePayPolicy
• Checks mailed to the office: 2525 Gambell Street, Ste. 305 Anchorage, AK 99503
• Cash can be brought to the office